Pastor & Leader Downloads
- Dave’s Heart-to-Heart Talks with Young Pastors (6 Sessions)
- 42 Things Productive Pastors Know and Do that Others Don’t (3 Sessions)
- Advertising and Marketing for Your Church
- Successful Church Finances
Financial Success Downloads
- The Trichotomy of Wealth from the Wealthy Place Seminar (MP3 Audio)
- Introduction to Club 52 (MP3 Audio)
- Great Scriptures about Wealth
- Gods Promises for Kingdom Financial Seeds I’ve Planted
- The $50 a Month Millionaire
Capture His Attention
West Branch, MI
The Holy Spirit
“What Happened to America?” Part 1
“What Happened to America?” Part 2
Hope in the Last Days
Dave Williams on CTN Home Keepers
The Holy Spirit – Your Friend
The Head and Not the Tail
Angelus Temple—Los Angeles, CA
God’s Final Roundup
Angelus Temple—Los Angeles, CA
New Whiteland, IN
Three Keys to a Bright and Amazing Future
Los Angeles, CA
- “You Don’t Have to be Born a Leader to Be One” on Greenelines with Dr. Steve Greene
- Strang Report on the Charisma Podcast Network with Steve Strang
- Charisma Connection on the Charisma Podcast Network with Dr. Steve Greene
- “It’s Time” with Herman and Sharron on Christian Television Network
- Marc Bernier Show 1
- Marc Bernier Show 2
- Igniting a Nation with Rabbi Walker
- Crosspoint with Mark Taylor
- Christian Television Network with Arthelene Rippy
- Southwest Radio Program: Part 1
- Southwest Radio Program: Part 2
Jack Van Impe Presents
Russia and Iran in the Last Days
Sisters of Planet Earth?
Hypocrites Cannot Discern
End Time Markers
Fooled by the Coming World Leader
The Migrant Crisis
I hear people say all the time, "Doing something for a reward is selfish. You are supposed to act out of the goodness of your heart." But that is exactly the opposite of what the Bible teaches. Genesis 15:1 God told Abraham, "I am your shield, your very great reward."...
Don't you love a conqueror? Someone with a winning attitude? With that certain something that leads to victory? Someone who says: "We can do that!" "No problem!" "Consider it done!" Someone who pushes you and others to greater heights with their enthusiasm and...
THANKSGIVING, PRAISE, WORSHIP References: Phil. 4:6; Col. 1:3, 12; Psalm 9:1-2; 100:2 Thank God for His character, mercy, and goodness Thank God for specific things in your life Praise the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit Sing a song of worship unto the Lord CONFESSION OF...
Your pastor cannot do it alone. He is not perfect. He is in a harsh environment where people expect him to be an extraordinary communicator, a great organizer, an ideal husband, and parent. He simply cannot do the job alone. He needs solid prayer partners who will...
One day, as Jesus was finishing His prayer time, one of His disciples came to Him and said, “Lord, teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples.” Jesus said, “When you pray, say our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy Kingdom come, thy will...
The pastor’s personal prayer partners are Aarons and Hurs. Aaron and Hur upheld Moses’ arms when he was weary. As a result, a great victory came. But Moses couldn’t do it alone. He needed Aaron, and he needed Hur. The pastor needs YOU! Lord, bless my Pastor...