Just ahead, the world will experience shocking events that will eclipse anything ever recorded in history. We are now seeing the converging signs everywhere – globally. Christian leaders are speaking about the Second Coming of Christ more than ever in recorded history.
Signs are Important
What if there were no stop signs? Street signs? Speed limit signs? High voltage signs?
Signs serve to maintain order and prevent chaos on a day-to-day level. Prophetic signs are even more important. And they are popping up all over, pointing to the soon return of Jesus Christ.
You are either ready…or you’re not. It’s that simple.
Previews of Coming Attractions
Signs are like “previews of coming attractions.” They are not the main attraction, but point to it. Signs provide small glimpses of what the main feature will be like.
From studying and teaching prophecy, I know what the existing conditions will be in the last days:
- The world’s “hot spots” will be in the Middle East (Zechariah 12:2-3)
- Russia will begin to align with Turkey, Iran, and other key Muslim nations (Ezekiel 38-39)
- Israel will be surrounded by those bent on her annihilation (Psalm 83)
- Anti-Semitism will dramatically and satanically escalate (Zechariah 13:8)
- Deception (Political, Social, Financial, Medical, and Religious) will become rampant (Matthew 24:4;24)
- Political chaos will increase and finally a global political star with great solutions will rise up (Revelation 13:4) – He will be the antichrist.
- Extreme food shortages will occur in different parts of the world (Matthew 24:7; Mark 13:8)
- There will be wars and rumors of war, especially relative to the Middle East and Israel (Matthew 24:6; Mark 13:7)
- Epidemics and pandemics will spread (Luke 21:11)
- Technology will advance in astonishing ways, making a way for a digital global money system and artificial intelligence – watch for something called “trans-humanism.” (Revelation 13:16-17)
- There will be an abnormal emphasis on sex and perversion and many on earth, who traded the truth of God for a lie, will actually become reprobate (hardened, uncorrectable, unrecoverable, terminal) (Luke 17:28; Romans 1:22-32)
- Betrayals will increase: slander, lies, cancel-culture. (Matthew 24:10)
- A genuine Holy Spirit revival will emerge as a remnant of godly believers focus on the Lord Jesus Christ and His power (Acts 2:17-18). We don’t know if this “revival” will occur before or after Jesus comes for His bride (the Church.)
Over One Billion Souls Already!
In 2002 when James O. Davis and Bill Bright partnered together, challenging the global church for a last-days push for the “Billion Souls Harvest,” many thought it was impossible! But today, with over 6 million ministries and churches participating, in just 20 years, it has happened! 5 million new churches were planted, and …1,185,262,111 new souls have made Jesus Christ their Lord. OVER 1 Billion people have turned to Christ globally since the launch of the Global Church Network for the Billion Souls Harvest.
You and I are a part of this prophesied Harvest of Souls as we continue bringing people to Christ and training disciples who also bring people to Christ and make more disciples.
The Bridegroom will come for His Bride, and the Church Age will conclude with the Great Catching Away (1 Corinthians 15:51-54, 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)
All the Signs Are Now Fusing Together at Whirlwind Velocity
But just like an alarm clock, many choose to ignore it. Signs can be agitating, and discomforting. Somehow, we want to believe, “Maybe we’ve still got a few years or decades before these prophecies come to pass.” But the evidence tells us they are upon us now. The Day of the Lord truly will come…any day! Jesus promised!
Matthew 24:33-34 KJV
So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
It’s a simple fact: the generation that sees these signs taking place simultaneously and globally will be part of the final generation and possibly experience the long-awaited return of Jesus Christ.
While followers of Christ will walk in hope, faith, and great power, others will taste only anguish and distress in the days ahead.
The doctrine of the imminent coming of Christ for His Church was once the bright and blessed hope of the Church (Titus 2:13), but many ignore it now.
Any Moment Now!
Christians actually believe that at any moment, Christ could take them to heaven.
Imminent means inevitable, looming, about to occur at any moment. This means that it will happen without any warning. It will be sudden, dramatic, and irreversible.
Jesus instructed His followers to “…watch always and pray that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will happen…” (Luke 21:36)
If you are not ready to meet Jesus and are practicing some sinful thing, or participating in an occult activity, like yoga, or Ouija boards, or astrology, you can renounce them now while there is still time. Satan is very clever in these last days to introduce practices and doctrines that actually lead you away from the living God.
Jesus Really is Coming
If you haven’t already, please turn to a simple devotion to Jesus while there is still the opportunity.