Are you bored with life? If so, maybe you’ve lost your motivation. Without motivation, we become bored, confused and just plain old hum-drum.
Motivation is that miracle “something” that propels us toward action and adventure. But what do you do if you’ve lost?
- Develop flexibility. That way you can bend without breaking.
- Take life in bite sizes.
- Take a vacation. Don’t wait.
- Evaluate your goals. Where do you want to be ten years from now?
- Associate with “up” people. Their enthusiasm will rub off on you.
- Don’t try to prop yourself up with slogans and self-energy when God’s unlimited power is available for you.
Jesus said unto him, if thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, with men, this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
And he said, the things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
Remember, somebody needs you
Someone out there needs you—just the way you are—to tell them how they can find new life through Jesus Christ.
- Needs you to not only see your light shine but also to hear about Jesus Christ, the source of your light.
- Is waiting for you to step out in faith, so God can back you up with the right words to say and the supernatural power you will need to demonstrate the gospel.
- Needs to be seen as they could be in Christ through the eyes of your imagination. And needs you to sow seeds of faith into their life.
- Needs to feel your love, patience, friendship, and the power behind your prayers as you gently lead him toward the Savior.
- Out there needs you, first to tell him how they can be saved and then to help them grow to maturity in the Lord.
You could be the one to kindle growth in some newly born-again person. If you are willing to let the Holy Spirit use you and work through you, then God will equip you with everything you will need to be a successful soul winner.
With these simple reminders, you can revive your motivation and revitalize your life. Pick one and give it a try today. The next thing you know, you’ll have all kinds of motivation! And always remember—somebody out there needs YOU.