Thanks for signing up!
Here is the session 8 sample video titled Faith Goals from The Art of Pacesetting Leadership.
16 Power Packed DVD Sessions
- Qualities of a Master Level Leader: Keys to success
- Prerequisites for a Master Level Leader: The three legs of leadership
- Are you Authentic or Synthetic: God made vs. manmade
- The Kind of Leader God is Looking For: Discover the truth about the kind of leaders God seeks
- Proper Attitudes for Leadership: A renewed mind
- Renovating Your Mind for Success: Methods for renewing your mind
- The Dynamic Power of Vision: Looking beyond what you see in the natural
- Faith Goals: Learn the process of setting and reaching faith goals
- Distress Signals: Protect your health from distress in leadership
10. How to Teach Motivationally: The responsibilities of speakers
11. Breaking Barriers and Overcoming Obstacle: Successfully navigate commonly found obstacles
12. Getting the Principle of Excellence Working For You: Don’t settle for average
13. The True Purpose of the Church: Break the myths, folklore and lies about church organization
14. Authority, Rebellion, and Divine Discipline: Does God allow serious situations to happen?
15. Pitfalls on the Pacesetters Path – Part 1: Avoid self-sabotage and pitfalls of leadership
16. Pitfalls on the Pacesetters Path – Part 2: Avoid self-sabotage and pitfalls of leadership
Turning Followers into Leaders
This principle is so powerful and simple that it can advance you years in your business, family, and ministry. It is a leadership principle that says leaders must produce other leaders! The Lord gave Joshua a commission: Joshua 1:6–7 NLT “Be strong and courageous, for...
The Leader’s Vision
A leader’s vision is critical to success. If you can see the invisible, you can accomplish the impossible. Ephesians 3:20–21 NLT Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask...
Renovate Your Mind
How can you gain mastery over those areas that have caused you so many problems? The only answer is by having the mind of Christ. The Bible calls it being “transformed by the renewing of your mind.” The word renew comes from a Greek word that means totally renovate....