Ready to learn about authentic pacesetting leadership?
Keys to Gaining The Leading Advantage
The Art of Pacesetting Leadership Book
- 37 Power packed chapters
- 313 pages of step-by-step pacesetting principles
The Art of Pacesetting Leadership Course: ONLINE
- 16 Video Sessions
- Student Workbook Download
- The Art of Pacesetting Leadership Ebook
- MP3 Session Downloads
- Devotional Reflections
Embark on one of the greatest endeavors of your life—becoming a pacesetting leader in whatever you are called to do. The principles in this course will advance your life, to greater levels of achievement as you begin to experience and practice the art of pacesetting leadership. These principles have transformed lives, businesses, and ministries for several decades—and they will transform your life and your calling as you put them into action.
What People are Saying
In 1988 when I was halfway through the Pacesetting Leadership course, the call to ministry that had been covered by hurts and wounds rose up with such clarity. The teaching helped me to identify and answer the call. Those two months of teaching cleared up eleven years of uncertainty. It was that life-changing. Pacesetting Leadership is a very down-to-earth, “where the rubber meets the road” teaching for leadership and ministry. It’s relevant and easy to apply. It’s also part of the building block of classes our members go through.
I think it helps people to realize that they can be a leader. So many of us naturally are put in leadership positions, even as parents, but you don’t think about what that means. This gives you the tools to be a better leader. It has taught us that you have to be a servant and be humble. I’ve been in the ministry for over twenty years full-time and haven’t seen anything out there that equips people as well as Pacesetting Leadership. Three of my boys have gone through the Pacesetting Leadership course and it’s one of the reasons they’re in ministry today. Not only is this material good for adults but also for younger people. It teaches the path to walk on in a good way with clear examples.
I was the first to translate the Pacesetting Leadership course into Russian. The bishop in the Russian province of Kaliningrad made it required reading for all of their pastors. That was quite a compliment. The thing about Pacesetting Leadership that the Russians and I like is that it’s practical and accessible. It breaks down the elements of leadership into components that are easily understood and grounded in the Bible. It prepares people and pastors to understand what godly leadership is and how to support their leaders. It builds a structure into a church that is essential if a church is going to advance. If you have division, rebellion, or lazy workers, the church will never grow. Pacesetting Leadership addresses all those issues in a positive way with clear examples.
We started with eight people in my basement in 1988. Today we have 1,100 people and are in a massive building project. I recently finished teaching my twenty-fifth Pacesetting Leadership class. We could not be doing what we’ve done here without the instruction from this course. It is so good. Right thinking is so important, especially when it comes to believers developing their faith. This course sets things right.
Pacesetting Leadership has been a huge blessing. After graduating from Bible school in 1991, I started a Bible school back in Africa which is now a four-year college that has graduated almost 750 pastors. We use Pacesetting Leadership as part of our curriculum. Today we’ve planted more than 300 churches in several African countries. In 2006, I was ordained as bishop over 3,000 pastors in the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire. Pacesetting Leadership gave me the vision to accomplish what God called me to do.
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Get Inside The Art of Pacesetting Leadership Course
- 16 sessions on DVD: Watch Dave’s sessions on for yourself then moderate a class
- 16 audio recordings: Load files on your Computer or MP3 device to take the 16 teachings on the go
- Hardcover book: A supplement to watching the DVDs. The Art of Pacesetting Leadership is packed with updated materials
- Student manual: The workbook reinforces the principles taught in the DVD sessions.
- Moderator’s manual: A must for leaders facilitating the course. This manual includes the answers to the student manual along with suggestions and downloads for moderating your own course
- License for unlimited public viewing: A Licence for Public Presentation so that you may present on screen before an audience the 16 session video series.
- Qualities of a Master level Leader
- Prerequisites for a Master Level Leader
- Are you Authentic or Synthetic?
- The Kind of Leader God is Looking For
- Proper Attitudes for Leadership
- Renovating Your Mind for Success
- The Dynamic Power of Vision
- Faith Goals
- Distress Signals
- How to Teach Motivationally
- Breaking Barriers and Overcoming Obstacles
- The Principle of Excellence
- The True Purpose of the Church
- Authority, Rebellion, and Divine Discipline
- Pitfalls on the Pacesetter’s Path: Part 1
- Pitfalls on the Pacesetter’s Path: Part 2