You may have noticed an increasing number of Yoga studios opening up in the past decade. There is probably one in or near your neighborhood. Just a few blocks from my office is a Yoga studio advertising to be a “health and fitness center.”
In this small book, I am going to address the contemporary interest and participation in the biblically unsound and deceptive practice of Yoga, including all Christian brands of Yoga (Christian Yoga, Holy Yoga, Pneuma Yoga, Yahweh Yoga, Jesus Yoga, God Yoga, Praise Works Yoga, Christ-centered Yoga, and other emerging “Christian” Yoga businesses).
Are you trading your God-Given destiny for a spiritual counterfeit? Dr. Dave Williams takes you on a journey he never wanted to take—a journey into the world of deception and delusion. Most Christians have no idea what Yoga really is, and what it can do to their lives and family.
- Is Yoga the greatest fraud ever perpetrated against American women?
- Does Christian-style Yoga attract a strong delusion?
- Are Yoga-related injuries on the rise…including strokes?
- Does Yoga carry and transmit a certain spirit?
- Does Yoga conjure up a ‘Counterfeit Holy Spirit?’
- Does Yoga really open demonic gateways into your life, family, and future?
- Did God warn His people about mixing pagan practices into their faith?
- Are Yoga studios actually shrines to Hindu spirits…or demons?
- How do Christian Yoga teachers justify their practices?
- Is Yoga actually a Luciferian initiation?
Find out as you read…24 Reasons to Avoid Yoga if You are a Christian.