When you picture God, what do you see? In the Bible, God reveals himself as a loving, heavenly father. He wants to have a close, intimate relationship with you. He wants to be your “Daddy,” the one you turn to when you need help or are in trouble. These resources book reveal the way to develop a family-style relationship to God.
- Unusual Marriage (CD): Strengthen the ties that bind you together
- Desires of Your Heart: A practical plan for transforming your God-given dreams into realities
- Growing Up in Our Father’s Family: How to Grow in Glory, and be transformed into the likeness of Christ.
- Private Garden: Tender prophetic words to encourage you
- Filled: You can be filled with the mightiest power in the universe—God’s Holy Spirit!
- Getting To Know Your Heavenly Father: A religious experience or a family relationship?
- Divine Romance Instrumental (CD) by Cheryl Salem
- Love Leads by Steve Greene
God created you and me, his family, to bring joy to his heart—to give him pleasure (Revelation 4:11). Growing and maturing as a believer brings overwhelming joy to your Heavenly Father. Learn how you can grow in your faith and move from the “milk” of God’s Word to the “meat!”
Out of stock