|Books Per Case||Retail Per Book|
Keys to Gaining the Leading Advantage
Dave Williams is recognized as one of America’s foremost authorities on leadership. In this course, you will learn the proven principles of leadership that will launch your life, ministry, business, or job to higher levels of success. Join him on a journey of discovery as he shares the secrets of developing the heart of an authentic leader.
Dave has trained tens of thousands of men and women in developing the skills they need for true, pacesetting leadership.
Some leadership quotes from Dr. Dave Williams:
- Bishops, pastors, family leaders and Christian businesspeople must understand the character qualities God expects in leadership, and do their best to emulate these attributes, so others can understand what St. Paul calls, “the mystery of godliness.”
- Never—and I mean never—surrender your leadership to bellyaching complainers, whiners, rebels, or argumentative, antagonistic malcontents. Contentious people hurt churches, especially, when they are in some form of leadership. This is why St. Paul excluded them from the leadership roles when he said, “no strikers.”
- We never grow in an atmosphere of nitpicking and judgment. We grow in an atmosphere of grace.
- We are called to make disciples, not dependents.
- An individual frozen in the status quo is not a pacesetting leader.
- Communication is one of the primary keys to being a pacesetting leader.
- The priceless, most valuable attribute of the pacesetting leader is honesty.
- An effective, pacesetting leader is one who delegates tasks to the right people.
- Pacesetting leaders keep things transparent, uncluttered, simple, and consistent.
- A pacesetting leader is always committed to excellence.
- A pacesetting leader has the capacity to create and impart vision to others
What people are saying:
The bishop in the Russian province of Kaliningrad made The Art of Pacesetting Leadership required reading for all of their pastors. The thing about Pacesetting Leadership that the Russians and I like is that it’s practical and accessible. –Missionary Kerby Rials
I’ve been in the ministry for over twenty years full-time and haven’t seen anything out there that equips people as well as Pacesetting Leadership. –Pastor Norm Oberlin
Two months of Pacesetting Leadership teaching (back in 1988) cleared up eleven years of uncertainty. It was that life-changing. –Pastor Joe Robbe
After graduating from Bible school in 1991, I started a Bible school back in Africa which is now a four-year college that has graduated almost 750 pastors. We use this course as part of our curriculum. Today we’ve planted more than 300 churches in several African countries. –Bishop Anthony Yeboah
I recently finished teaching my twenty-fifth Pacesetting Leadership class. We could not be doing what we’ve done here without the instruction from this course. –Pastor John Galinetti
The Art of Pacesetting Leadership is a course that has been taught all over the world in video format, and has prepared thousands in Christian ministry and leadership. This book captures the highlights of this course and in each one of its dynamite chapters you will find nuggets of truth that will make a difference in your life if these principles are applied. If you have bought the original book, this 2014 update is packed with outstanding new material that makes it worthwhile buying this new version. -DS
There are no reviews yet.