God’s heart desire is to enjoy communication and fellowship with you.
A 4 week intensive in the prophetic realm and spiritual gifts
The master class goes beyond the School lessons by providing master-level research on the student’s part, along with activations in the realm of the supernatural. If you wish to teach the prophetic principles to others, this class will help equip you.
- The Glory Realm
- The difference between a prophet and a seer prophet
- Discerning of spirits and seeing into the invisible world
- Dreams and Interpretations
- Criticism and answering the critics Biblically
- Helping others reach their greatest potential in Jesus Christ
4 Week Intensive
Sundays, Oct 6-27, 2019
2:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
The Center for Pacesetting Leadership
Study and Discern
- A look into the Seer – Prophet Arena
- How to flip your prophetic switch “ON”
- How to See what others cannot
- How Holy Spirit prophecies differ from New Age occult predictions
Not everyone who prophesies is a prophet; however, scripture reveals that we can all prophesy (1 Cor. 14:1, 31). This means that every Spirit-filled believer—including you—can develop in the prophetic!
Teachers & Trainers
Dave & Mary Jo Williams
Rick & Michelle Brown
Don & Lisa Benson
Rick & Lydia Ferrigan
Be a graduate of the School for Today’s Prophets and Seers … OR …
Attend the two day Seminar for Today’s Prophets and Seers (FRI/SAT August 9-10)
This is a Master-Level Course and will require approximately two-hours a day in research and study. Our goal is to equip pastor-friendly communities of prophets that will be a blessing to local churches and communities.
Complete the required Studies before September 29, 2019:
- Have You Heard from the Lord Lately? Book
- Have You Heard from the Lord Lately? Exam
- The Presence of God Book
- The Presence of God Student Exam
- Complete the Student Manual with Activations (available at DaveWilliams.com/PSschool)
Read and provide a written (preferably typed) outline of the following books:
- God Secrets by Shawn Bolz
- Understanding the Dreams You Dream by Ira Milligan
- The Seer by James Goll
- Read Private Garden by Dave Williams
- Listen to CD teaching by Dave Williams: The Power of Prophetic Revelation
Student manual and resources are available for download at DaveWilliams.com/PSschool
Gaze into the Realms of God
Prophets & Seers Master Class
Sundays, Oct 6-27, 2018
2:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m. (4 Weeks)
The Center For Pacesetting Leadership
428 S. Creyts Rd, Lansing, MI 48917
- Payment plans available, contact our office or call 517-731-0000. All payment plans must be paid in full by September 30.
- Registration fee increases by $100 to $499 on September 1.
- Have a partner discount code? Enter it on the next page.
- Traveling from outside Lansing? Here are a few hotel recommendations.
- By registering for the event you agree to the terms and conditions stated in the Attendee Participation Agreement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why did we develop the school for Today’s Prophets and Seers?
A: The school is designed to help you come out of the shadows and into the fullness of your calling from God. We are here to encourage and equip you in your prophetic anointing and seer calling.
Q: How will this school benefit me?
A: You will grow in closeness to God
You will discover how to “see” things others do not, preventing dangers in your life and family (also business and ministry)
You will learn how to be effective in your prophetic ministry, bringing supernatural results
Whether you are a pastor, professor, or marketplace worker, you will benefit by recognizing the voice of God and understanding His methods of communication
Parents will learn to know things supernaturally about their children and help them to avoid pitfalls and traps in which so many others have become entangled
You will learn to work arm-in-arm with the Holy Spirit
Q: I thought seers were something like witches. So how do the seers you talk about differ?
A: The seer was part of the prophet anointing biblically. In fact, Scripture tells us that prophets were also called seers. Yes, there are plenty of counterfeits. But remember, Satan only counterfeits that which is genuinely of God. If God did not anoint and call seers, Satan would not make a counterfeit to deceive people. This course will teach you how to maintain clear discernment between the true and the false, using God’s Word as the main textbook.
Q: Can anyone be a prophet?
A: There are three levels related to prophetic ministry. The first level is for ALL BELIEVERS. Yes, all believers may access the spiritual realm and have the God-given ability prophesy according to their authority sphere. Perhaps after becoming fruitful in the first level, you’ll discover God moving you into the second or third levels.
Q: What if I make a mistake?
A: If you are walking in love, doing your best to encourage and build up, and you make a mistake it, admit that you missed it. This is why the course is great. We will help you to become accurate and give you the four foundational building blocks for living a supernatural life.
Q: Is this something like Shawn Bolz teaches?
A: Exactly! Shawn is an amazing example of accuracy and God’s love. You want people to sense the presence of Jesus in your life. In fact, you may even see a few clips of Shawn in the classes.
Q: Are all the presenters qualified?
A: You can only impart what you already have. Dave Williams has proven for over three decades that he hears from God in discerning of spirits, visions, and prophetic words. Often while Dave would preach, he’d receive words of knowledge and incorporate them into his message, and people would regularly and repeatedly say, “I felt like you were talking right to me.” The others have proven themselves time and time again. Often the prophetic team travels with Dave on larger ministry trips to be his prophetic intercessors. Each is proven in accurate prophetic words and “seeing” in the spirit.
Q: I’m a pastor and have had lots of trouble with prophets who tried to control the church and me. How does this school address the annoyance of these people who claim to be prophets?
A: Dave Williams was a pastor for 31 years and had the same encounters. In this school, he will be covering the difference between the true and the false as well as covering the biblical protocol and ethics of a person who releases prophetic words. Not only will pastors be encouraged by the genuine prophetic people, but they will want more of them!
Q: What if I’m afraid of seeing something in the spirit realm?
A: God has not given any of us a spirit of fear. The school is a safe place; a training ground for your future effectiveness. We’ll cover the role of faith in engaging the spiritual realm. Faith will always drive out fear.
Q: What if I think I have a word from the Lord but wonder if it’s only my imagination?
A: That is so common for all of us. We will show you how your imagination is located very close to your spiritual receiver and how to discern a real word from God.
Q: What is the refund policy?
A: Canceled Registrations are subject to a $50 cancellation fee. Your right to a refund, if any, is limited by the following conditions:
- Registration fees minus cancellation fee are refundable up to 30 days prior to event start date.
- No shows forfeit the right to have registration fees refunded.
- Any refund request must be submitted in writing.
- No refund will be made for any sessions you did not attend.
- Costs of textbooks and other materials will not be refunded unless they are found defective within 30 days of receipt.