What Are Faith Goals?
Faith goals carry the astonishing power to transform your life, family, marriage, ministry, and business into an amazing and successful adventure. Having no concrete goals is like trying to operate an ocean liner without a helmsman. You set out to sea, hoping to get to your desired destination, but your chance of arriving where you want to go is virtually nonexistent.
Most people drift through life, hoping to end up someplace good, instead, they become aimless like a ship that sets out to sea and turns the engines off, hoping to drift someplace tropical. “Well, I hope we drift to Hawaii or Fiji,” they think. But the chances of that are pretty close to ZERO!
God plans for everything—from when he spoke forth the universe, to his plan for your salvation, all the way down to this moment in your life. This book reveals how to discover God’s plan for accomplishing profound results. You will learn the seven “Vs,” incremental steps, that will help you accomplish 100 to 1,000 times more!
The V7 Strategy
The Miracle V7 Strategy you will learn in this seminar will help catapult you to your desired destination, whether it’s in relationships, business, finance, ministry, or lifestyle.
- Values: as defined from an examination of what is most important to you.
- Vision: is an inner picture of what you want to see achieved in your life.
- Voicing: is when you begin talking about your vision and speaking aloud faith forecasts and declarations concerning it.
- Vividness: brings your vision into clarity with planning, organizing, and setting faith goals.
- Visioning: is not the same as vision. Visioning is when you “see” the end result inside you. Every day in prayer and at work or play you dream it, feel it, and speak God’s Word over it.
- Vitalizing: is when you begin giving actual life to your vision. It’s when you begin taking action steps, trusting God to do what only he can do.
- Victory: all six of these practices flow into number seven—victory! You have achieved and realized your dream.
These seven principles hold the key to finding success in your relationships, business, ministry…every aspect of your life! When you understand God’s plan for success, you can set and reach any goal you desire.
1 Corinthians 9:26 AMPL
Therefore I do not run uncertainly (without definite aim). I do not box like one beating the air and striking without an adversary.